Saturday, September 6, 2008

A new beginning

I already started my second year of teaching a week ago. Although I have prepared every single thing last term, but I still feel kinda lost. Ofcourse, a lot of that has to do with administrative things; for example: not knowing who my students are for this year, which is the most major thing ever!

Other than that, I have only met H & A until now. H's physical status is worse than last term but she's still a cute social princess. However, A was brainwashed by all the bad language used at home, and thats what I have been listening to ever since he started school! His behavior is still kinda the same, although he spit on me on the very first day, but he had his reasons!

I don't really know why I'm not VERY excited about teaching. Maybe its because I'm confused, its Ramadan, and not all my students showed up. I hope I get the energy I need for this term because there will be LOTS of work, especially if I got new students into my classroom.

Thats my overview for the first week. More weeks to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, somebody out there is working like me lol

Seems you teach kids, am I right??

I was teaching Kindergarten during my 1st 3 years of work

***TinKer BeLL*** said...

YES I'm a teacher =D I've been teaching at a center for children with special needs for one year & I'm having so much fun el7imdilla ^_^ You'll notice that through my posts!

Thanks for passing by and I would really love to read your comments on different topics that I post since you've got experience as an educator.

S2 said...

Every year we either start fresh and run out at the end or have a dull start and excel at the end. Either way works lol.

Well, if i can correctly recall last year, i think you started the same way and went for a longer period this way. I really do think its the month's toll on you.

Also, as far as the administrative part of your work, i think as soon as everything's clear you'll be able to put forth a plan for all your students that will be suitable to develop them.

I'm really looking forward to the end of year achievements. If there's anyone who can do it, its you.

Wish you all the best always.


S2

***TinKer BeLL*** said...

S2: yeah I guess I'm feeling nervous about all the changes going on and whether I'll be able to achieve as much this year or not. el7imdilla things are getting a little better *i hope* and I'm feeling excited all over again!

Thank you for everything =)