Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dear special world,

You have given me strength, passion, and love. The best moments of my life with my precious ones, but it IS time to leave, for good.

When I first came, you were a dream come true. Actually it was too good to be true. My first *second thoughts* about you were related to how much I thought I wasn't good enough to be there, how much my children deserved someone better than I am.


You were so special, that you made me forget my life. I spent so much time and energy in your world, and I thought you're everything I ever wanted, you're the best that I can ever ask for in my life.


The children? my love, my passion, my strength. I learned so much from you and I still believe in you. I know that Allah will always protect you, and be with you. I definitely know that some day inshaAllah you will be able to talk to me, and I will talk to you, and we will laugh together.

I'm in so much pain, and I don't even know why I'm typing this right now. My eyes are filled with tears and I don't know what else to do. 

No comments: